cann't change or add to my profile
*never tried is never succeeded*
found it, but I don't think I can find it back
Juliette, it's in the User CP link in the Welcome banner at the top of the forum. Under Profile, Edit Profile. The Additional Info fields are the default custom fields, and I'm ambivalent about what goes there. I might change the Bio field to just say Comments instead. I've already disabled some forum features such as birthday announcements.
Regards, Garth
Hey G..not a big forum user.I see many places to post a reply ( like this one) but do not see a post new thread any where. Am I missing something?
Bob, when you go from the main index to a specific forum to see the thread listing (ie not by clicking on a recent post link), the list has a New Thread button above and below it.
Regards, Garth
(05-08-2013, 08:35 AM)Garth Thornton Wrote: Juliette, it's in the User CP link in the Welcome banner at the top of the forum. Under Profile, Edit Profile. The Additional Info fields are the default custom fields, and I'm ambivalent about what goes there. I might change the Bio field to just say Comments instead. I've already disabled some forum features such as birthday announcements.

thanx Garth, I didn't know what CP user meant (still don't know what it means, but now I know what to use for changing my profile !)
juliette
CP is control panel. I'm still trying to solve the problem with forum and thread subscription.