XenoDream Forums

Full Version: Jux Animation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there any plans for animation memory spots for Jux like there is in Xenodream?
Or is there a way at present to create animation with Jux that I'm not seeing.
Mike
(03-24-2022, 05:39 AM)Pazoozoo Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any plans for animation memory spots for Jux like there is in Xenodream?
Or is there a way at present to create animation with Jux that I'm not seeing.
Mike

There is no support for it at present. I'm thinking about it for the future, at least with interpolation for formula parameters and a few color options to begin with. It's quite a lot of work.
Understood. Still happy I bought Jux.
There's more to come, with a new update on the way. It's just the more complicated features have to wait until I have time.

CrumHate

(03-25-2022, 07:56 AM)Garth Thornton Wrote: [ -> ]There's more to come, with a new update on the way. It's just the more complicated features have to wait until I have time.

Are they still in process? New interesting features have not yet been actually seen
(11-14-2023, 02:50 AM)CrumHate Wrote: [ -> ]Are they still in process? New interesting features have not yet been actually seen

Yes they are, but they have to wait a bit longer yet.