moebybox
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/f...id=2446823

Tongue
have fun !!
juliette

.xep   jul-5juni-20130-moebybox.xep (Size: 5.1 KB / Downloads: 81)
*never tried is never succeeded*
This looks really nice, Juliette. Thank you very much for the XEP! Smile I'll have a look to see how it's done.
Thank you for sharing, I can't wait to see how it's done. Most things that I make seem to fuzz out and expand into infinity. I want to be able to make more things that have definite edges!
(06-29-2013, 01:29 PM)Jamey Wrote: Thank you for sharing, I can't wait to see how it's done. Most things that I make seem to fuzz out and expand into infinity. I want to be able to make more things that have definite edges!

Unless you are using Julia fractal metamorphs, that's usually because one or more iterator holons have scales that are too large. The default scales of 80 when a holon is added are far too high, unless there is only one iterator, in which case they usually need to be over 90 for a spiral. The more iterators you have in a shape, the smaller the scales have to be.
(07-05-2013, 12:21 PM)Garth Thornton Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 01:29 PM)Jamey Wrote: Thank you for sharing, I can't wait to see how it's done. Most things that I make seem to fuzz out and expand into infinity. I want to be able to make more things that have definite edges!

Unless you are using Julia fractal metamorphs, that's usually because one or more iterator holons have scales that are too large. The default scales of 80 when a holon is added are far too high, unless there is only one iterator, in which case they usually need to be over 90 for a spiral. The more iterators you have in a shape, the smaller the scales have to be.

Thanks, I will try that right now!
enjoy Jamie !
juliette
*never tried is never succeeded*