Updated XD Colorpicker plugin
Information 
The XD colorpicker plugin in our Products page has been updated to v1.1. This fixes a bug where the color returned to Photoshop could have values too low by 1, and adds a field to show the color in Web format, which can be selected and copied.
Please excuse the naivety.
I'm wondering if this colorpicker is still a practical tool with PS CC?
For example was this designed to be a solution to a previous PS iteration but has since been fixed?
I certainly don't mean to insult the product and am always interested in trying new methods.
If I remember correctly when I started using PS I found the colorpicker lacking and I liked what Coolors brought to the table.
From the product page I didn't see enough information to understand why I'd switch.
I made it into a plugin because I preferred it to the old style PS picker. I don't know what they use more recently.
It is somewhat obsolete now as you can only use it in 32 bit image editors. PS has been 64 bit for a long time now and most others are too.
Also, the colorpicker doesn't support batch operation and scripting. I expect to remove it before long.